I.B IT Responsibilities and Functions
As part of the governance structure, financial institution management should ensure development, implementation, and maintenance of the following:
- An effective IT risk management structure.
- A comprehensive information security program.
- A formal project management process.
- An enterprise-wide business continuity planning function.
- An accurate and timely process for information systems reporting.
I.A.3 Enterprise Architecture
I.B.1 IT Risk Management Structure