VII.B Exercise and Test Policy
The entity’s policies should define exercise and testing expectations and strategies. The policies should:
- Identify key roles and responsibilities.
- Establish minimum frequency, scope, and reporting requirements.
- Define documentation expectations that are consistent across business processes.
- Include a process for correcting deficiencies identified during exercises or tests.
- Address testing of communication and connectivity between the entity and third-party service providers.
- Detail participation with critical third-party service providers to confirm that entity personnel understand integration with recovery processes.
VII.A Exercise and Test Program
VII.C Exercise and Test Strategies